I've got that dirty sweaty feeling
That aching muscle death grip
My bones are made of plaster
My paper skin it rips
And I can feel me shutting down
Shutting down against the weight
Of your eyes
On me
Against the weight
Of your lies
On me
You shut me down
I've got a yellow smokey ceiling
Burned my fingers down to nubs
I can't see past my bleeding
Heart
There in lies the rub
I can feel me shutting down
Shutting down against the weight
Of your eyes
On me
Against the weight
Of your lies
On me
You've shut me down
Your lack of resolution
Tests my constitution
Will I stand up to
Your persecution
I've got that dirty sweaty feeling
That aching muscle death grip
My bones are made of plaster
My paper skin it rips
And I can feel me shutting down
Shutting down against the weight
Of your eyes
On me
Against the weight
Of your lies
On me
You shut me down
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment