skip to main | skip to sidebar

Greg Carr

Random Writings Thank you to Bob Mould and Husker Dü, Thelonious Monster and Gram Parsons for much needed inspiration

Sunday, February 28, 2010

I miss your lips touching mine

I miss your lips touching mine
Your tongue gently licking
Slowly
The soft breath that blows into my mouth
The quiet purr of desire
Long slow kiss
So long ago
Posted by Greg Carr at 12:54 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2011 (26)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2010 (54)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ▼  February (14)
      • She took my hand, we ran
      • I miss your lips touching mine
      • Through raging storm our ship has slipped
      • If ever your pain was so deep
      • Sunday smile gone for a while
      • Tiny cup of Turkish tea
      • All my loves
      • The comfort of friendship
      • Like leaves from a tree
      • How do the waves draw you down
      • When two paths meet in a hectic wood
      • I'm the king of the junkies
      • Will I be remembered
      • Our bipolar opposite fatal attraction

About Me

Greg Carr
View my complete profile