skip to main | skip to sidebar

Greg Carr

Random Writings Thank you to Bob Mould and Husker Dü, Thelonious Monster and Gram Parsons for much needed inspiration

Saturday, June 12, 2010

In every breaking wave I hear your laugh

In every breaking wave I hear your laugh
Hearty and full of honesty
Posted by Greg Carr at 3:49 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2011 (26)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2010 (54)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ▼  June (5)
      • The grand plans for my life
      • Chances are I will never see
      • In every breaking wave I hear your laugh
      • Through glaring light of love I find
      • I still remember a night
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (14)

About Me

Greg Carr
View my complete profile